Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February Treats & Stonefield starts


HEART


CHECKERS

Here are my first 3 blocks of Stonefields for Month 3.
The designer named this block "O is for Oscar".
I have nicknames of my own for each of these blocks. (grin)


HOME SWEET HOME


PUPPIES


WASH DAY

This is really all I have to show for last week.
I've been working on my Botanical blocks and a couple samples for a fun class I will be teaching this Thursday. (I'll share more about this on Friday)

every quilt tells a story...

17 comments:

  1. love these colors you are using for both of these quilts - little by little they will get done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful updates.
    I like your name for the three Stonefields blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your fussy cutting for your Stonefields blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fabrics for your Stonefields are adorable. So much love going into this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These two quilt projects plus the appliqued botanicals gives you lots of variety in techniques, colors, and fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what sweet fussy cutting. It adds such a sweet element.
    Love the heart block too -

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you centered fun designs in your circles. The laundry designs are my favorite. My mother had a wringer washer and I helped her many times with hanging out the laundry. I still have her scrub board.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those blocks are so cute--love your "O" block names--I do that naming thing too..Can't resist..especially like wash day colors...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHAT ADORABLE Blocks !!!

    So fun to watch your progress !

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all your projects. The blocks are fantastic. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at all those perfect circles....wow. Your Dutch Treat is coming along great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Every quilt tells a story indeed :) Your checkers block sent me back to playing checkers with my grandfather..a lovely memory induced by a quilt block.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...