Thursday, September 8, 2016

Happy September!


AWAKEN

My first little Dutch block for September.
We are having a heat wave here with temps in the high 90's this week.
YIKES, it sure doesn't feel like fall is around the corner any time soon.
I hope Jack Frost decides to AWAKEN from his slumber in the very near future. (grin)

I made progress on my Broken Dishes blocks for the swap that Barb Vedder is hosting. I am using several different red reproductions fabrics, but will only be sharing pictures of 1 of them here until after the swap. I don't want to ruin the surprise for others that are participating.

I hope you are having a happy and stitch filled start to September!

every quilt tells a story...

9 comments:

  1. Oh my....those Dutch blocks are so intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful red broken dishes! love that print!
    lovely Dutch block too - happy friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the block and the name! And, good for you to have your swap blocks so far a long. Love the red.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have plans already for the hour glass blocks once the trade is over?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoops! I mean the Broken Dishes blocks and not hour glass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to look forward receiving one of your broken dishes block!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, teasing you are...the first red is gorgeous, and sew is the DT block-lots of insies and outsies in that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty vibrant red! Your swap partners are going to love receiving your blocks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...