Monday, August 29, 2016

Botanical Show & Tell

These are all of the blocks that have been posted thru August for the Shenandoah Valley Botanical Quilt sew along! I laid all of my blocks onto my friend Pamela's design wall last week to have a better look at them.
(they are not in the order they will appear in the quilt)

The Botanical Blog has received LOTS of beautiful block pictures this month for Show & Tell! To see the latest submissions click HERE!
The next block in the series will be revealed later this week on September 1st.

I hope you are having a Happy and Stitch Filled end to August!
every quilt tells a story.....

17 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Isn't it amazing to see them all together. I just love that soft palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those two colors together...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still loving your choice of fabrics. I look at the red and reds and whites French General fabrics often thinking I should stock up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! You always inspire me!! And your Dutch blocks are adorable!

    Hope all is well with you! Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, absolutely wonderful.
    Best wishes Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wee - I loved seeing them all together. They look so beautiful. I just love the tree block! and yay - a grid :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The reds and grays of the FG fabrics are just wonderful in this appliqued quilt. Also I like how you have laid out your blog showing your progress in the different projects on which you are working. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing all of your blocks together is really inspiring. Having seen a few in person, I continue to really like the vintage green you've chosen to represent the green that's in the real quilt as it appears today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! Of course I love red but the overall feel is very soothing and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty quilt. I absolutely love the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Te envio mi blog de poesia por si quieres criticar.
    Gracias
    http://anna-historias.blogspot.com.es/2016/09/vacaciones.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun to see all the blocks laid out....gorgeouossssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am SO in LOVE with this quilt Doreen !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...