Friday, April 1, 2016

More March finishes


CAIRNCROFT

I decided to keep with Spring themed blocks for the month.
It was fun searching thru all the blocks in the book to find them.
There were plenty of blocks left to chose from. (grin)


FLOWER BASKET


BUNNIES
(can you see them dancing around the circle?)

I also completed 2 of my blocks for the Sarah Fielke BOM.
The star is not part of Sarah's design, I decided to make an Anniversary star instead. I will add a verse in the center of it before completing the quilt.

I've also been working steadily on my blocks for the Shenandoah Valley Botanical Sew along. I'm including a sneak peek of my finished block for April.
Can you tell what block this is?
Today is the next monthly block reveal over at the SVBAQ blog.
You can see which botanical design it is by clicking HERE.

Wishing you a Fabulous start to April!

16 comments:

  1. Yes I can see the bunnies,...
    ;o)
    Your Dutch Treat is so beautiful,...
    Groetjes vanuit Nederland!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can see the bunnies,too.
    So many wonderful blocks. You are very busy.
    Happy Weekend, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep , I can see the bunnies :-D

    WOW! You made alot of progress on your blocks in March.

    Just love your fabric choices for your Sarah Fielke BOM !

    Happy April 1st

    ReplyDelete
  4. All gorgeous. I love looking at your wonderful blocks...you are an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks are just so delicate looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous star block!!! And your Dutch Treat blocks keep growing so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, Doreen ! Your blocks are gorgeous :))
    With family matters, and Easter célébrations that caught me up, I still haven't been able to work on my Dutch Treat again, but I will soon...

    In stitches,
    NADINE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I confess to not seeing the bunnies at first, glad you pointed them out! Your Sarah Fielke block are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did you piece the star by machine? It looks very good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've been busy ; I think my favorite of this bunch is that basket of flowers this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've been busy ; I think my favorite of this bunch is that basket of flowers this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the flower basket block! That is a very pretty star too, I don't think I've seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great new blocks and the colors worked perfectly on the flower blocks. Cute bunnies.
    Love those red flowers.
    Happy April from snowy ct

    ReplyDelete
  14. Busy girl,those flowers are just stunning and also your fabric combo caught my eye.You are an artist.

    Have a great April month.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am enjoying your blog and seeing all your beautiful work. Love your Dutch treat blocks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...