Thursday, February 4, 2016

February block for the SVBAQ Sew Along

February's Botanical Album block was announced on the 1st over at the Shenandoah Valley Botanical Album Sew Along Blog found HERE.
The official block name is Yellow Pink Tulip. This is my Red & Taupe version.
Dawn added some lovely information to the post about the origins of Tulips.

To see more variations of this block be sure to stop over to the blog on the 15th when we post our mid-month Show & Tell. Quilter's have been sharing some amazing pictures of their blocks with us each month.

every quilt tells a story....

12 comments:

  1. I want to applique' as lovely as you do when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful tulip block. It has a great shape. FGeneral is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! As always your appliqué is Perfection !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still loving your fabric choice - gorgeous block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous aplique and fabric combo.Love your eye fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your fabric choices in red and taupe for your French Beauty. Gorgeous! I enjoyed the link to Dawn's blog and her visit to the Netherlands. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love the fabrics in your blocks ; this is another gorgeous result! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too love the fabrics in your blocks ; this is another gorgeous result! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty - the X design is one of my favorites in applique quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I had already done a post about the pink and yellow tulip block I made and that we were to make the next tulip block. So I have both done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...