Monday, November 30, 2015

Wrapping up November

November seems to have come and gone so quickly this year!
Over Thanksgiving weekend I managed to complete an extra Dutch Treat block. I have 3 block finishes this month.

My goal was to complete 2 blocks per month or 24 blocks for the year.
Happy to say I reached my goal already for 2015!

Also in November I completed Block #3 of my quilt guilds block of the month - a Maple Leaf. I chose to make this scrappy in keeping with the theme of the Sampler Quilt I will make from all the block assignments. (the blocks finish at 10")

And of course there was the Farmer's Wife.
(I will share all of November's blocks in a post tomorrow)

Dawn led the SVBAQ Sew Along this month with the Blue Flag (iris) block.
This was my version of the block.

Tomorrow (December 1st) I will reveal the next block of the Sew Along HERE.
I'm excited to share the new block with everyone! A reminder that it's never too late to join in and always FREE to visit and follow the blog!

I hope you had a very Happy & Productive November!

12 comments:

  1. So far my personal fave of your Dutch Treat (they are all gorgeous, though) is the little house--somehow, it just floats there so sweetly, like a dream home...this will be a gorgeous quilt....hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those blocks are fantastic. They look lovely together. As does your other long term projects. Block by block, it's amazing what can get done that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great finish for November. Looking forward to December.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing finishes for November . So much fun to watch your progress on all of thee blocks :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were very busy. All the blocks looks so good.
    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many fun projects, I love those dainty little dutch treats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are all so gorgeous! Congrats for surpassing your 2015 goal!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Dutch Treat is wonderful! All your completed blocks are & with goal met. I agree November arrived and was gone much too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward each month to seeing the Dutch Treat blocks you have stitched. Makes me wish I had not given my book away but I really don't have time to make them. I will just enjoy seeing yours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. More amazing blocks Doreen. Congratulations on meeting your 2015 goal for the Dutch Treat blocks. You have really accomplished a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was recently gifted a Dutch Treat book. I considered embroidering the blocks, but your applique is so wonderful! I don't know what I'll do yet but the fabric you are using for the back fabric is perfect. Maybe I should just look for the perfect fabric and jump in sometime. Thanks for the inspiration. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. How fun that you were gifted with the Dutch Treat book! Embroidery also sounds like a beautiful option.
      If/when you decide to start your project, please let me know.
      I would love to follow your progress and cheer you on.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...