Tuesday, February 10, 2015

More fun with Noah & Matilda

Last Wednesday was our 2nd monthly meeting of the Noah & Matilda Quilt Study.
The classroom was packed with anticipation as quilters awaited their next block assignments and to see & hear more about the quilt and the Boyce family.

Above are the next 4 blocks that I completed to share in class.
The block below is the one I finished up last night.

And here are the blocks I've completed so far:
(5) blocks in January and (4) blocks in February.
Although this is technically a 12 month BOM program, I'd like to complete the blocks in 6 or 7 months.

every quilt tells a story...

11 comments:

  1. Your class looked eager and your blocks look great. All good, all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blocks! I'm impressed with how many are in the class. I have the pattern but decided to wait until I am further along in the Benjamin Biggs quilt before I start a-n-o-t-h-e-r project. These are so cute and much faster. I worried I would not go back to Ben if I start them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just the sweetest blocks :-D
    Your students look excite to get started ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. More beautiful blocks from you. You'll have another applique quilt done in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blogs looks fantastic.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful blocks and group. Making great progress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, your blocks look great! How fun to be doing it with a group! I'm jealous! thanks again for the grid!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a lot of students. Good that there is so much interest. I look forward to seeing their blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's going to be a beautiful quilt. My SIL is in your class, and actually sewed with you today! I'm new to your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...