Thursday, January 15, 2015

We are Jersey Bound for Dear Jane Event!

This is my friend Laurie holding our sign..... (grin)

I am thrilled to announce that I'll be hosting an Open House event at
Quilting Possibilities, 918 Lacey Road, Forked River New Jersey on Saturday.
The shop is going to launch a 13 Month Dear Jane Club using my teaching methods & Club program. If you live in the area and have ever considered making a Dear Jane quilt - here is an opportunity to learn more about this remarkable quilt. Discover how this club works successfully for both beginner and intermediate to advanced skill level quilters.

The Open House is a FREE event that will begin at 10:30 AM. I'll repeat the presentation thru out the morning and afternoon. Whether you wish to learn more about the club or come in to see the Jane quilts on display and say Hello - all are welcome!

Laurie and I look forward to meeting some wonderful quilter's in New Jersey!

14 comments:

  1. Yay! We can hardly wait to see you at our store! Fun times on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! Love your sign. QP is a wonderful shop. Have a great great time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you! Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun!! Oh I love dear jane,..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun event. Wish I could be there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn! I was there a week ago today. They're almost 3 hours from me, so it's a no go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with other Janiacs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great time! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! If I lived anywhere nearby, I'd join in. :) I still want to make 2 more Dear Janes so that eventually there's one for each of my daughters to inherit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was there and enjoyed it thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was great to see you and the beautiful quilts in person. Sorry I had to leave early but I was signing up for the group anyway even if I wasn't there. Thanks for the demo and I can't wait to start next month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I am green!! I wish I lived nearby. I put off the Jane bug for years, but was bitten late last summer and now I am more than halfway through. I do want to meet other crazy Janiacs someday. Have fun

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...