Thursday, May 1, 2014

Benjamin Biggs block - April

Today is the first of May - which means the 5th block pattern for Benjamin Biggs has been revealed. It suddenly dawned on me that I didn't post my April block as I had planned earlier this week.
(I've been working on another small quilt and the time has gotten away from me)

Here is a close up of the reproduction fabrics I used for April's block.

Here are the blocks I've made so far - I'm happy we are on block 5 - it means the end of our first row. This is significant to me because I decided to wait until the first row was finished before I decide on an applique' motif for the outside corners of my blocks.

HAPPY MAY!

13 comments:

  1. Your quilt is going to be gorgeous. Love all your blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Doreen...they look so lovely all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful. All blocks together are really fantastic.
    Greetings Grit

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your blocks looks fantastic.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks looks all so beautiful. I love your color choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty when you see them all together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blocks are all SO beautiful and I love your fabric choice !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your workmanship is impeccable. It's going to be a beautiful quilt when you are done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine will be missing the block for March. Some how I forget all about the block in March. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your blocks are looking beautiful! I love the colors you have chosen. I have been printing off the patterns to make later, after some of my other projects are completed.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blocks look great! I still have not started mine but I am saving the patterns as they are released.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your quilt is going to be fabulous.Love your block and fabrics combo.Have a greatweek!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...