Sunday, May 19, 2013

Scrap Basket Sunday

Another rainy Spring weekend here in northern Va. A perfect opportunity for me to sit and work on another hexie star block for Scrap Basket Sunday. I love the pink civil war reproduction fabric I used to make this one.

This hexie star was sewn using the scraps left over from a Dear Jane block I made called Old Windmill. It's one of my favorite little Dear Jane blocks.

I'm looking forward to the long holiday weekend starting next Friday. It will give me time to work on several more of these sweet little stars.

May all of your scraps be Treasures!

every quilt tells a story...

14 comments:

  1. I love your star blocks - a perfect scrap bag project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have some of that fabric too. It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I agree... love that pink civil war reproduction print... perfect for a hexie star block!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lovin' those star blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely star blocks.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preciosos bloques. Tengo ganas de ver en que terminará.
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for your comment on my blog! It's always great to see other quilters work!
    Love your litlle stars as well! I'm also playing with them.... ;)
    Love, Ria.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love these blocks! And I'm following your layer cake mystery too in hopes of making one next year when I'm done fighting with UFOs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your scraps are certainly turning into lovely treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love anything stars and really like your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love seeing your progress on the hexie stars. They all look great. They go together very well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...