Thursday, February 14, 2013

18th Annual Applique Academy - TESAA

Off to the Academy .... Applique' Academy that is!
The Elly Sienkiewicz Applique' Academy starts today in Williamsburg, VA and runs thru next Monday. (feb 18th)
Will you be there??????

I am beyond excited, Ginger Mirenda (a fellow applique' enthusiast) and I will be attending Elly's class titled "Let me Twine a Wreath with Thee". (the picture above is from the official website) I've been looking forward to attending one of Elly's classes for a very long time!

I'm also looking forward to meeting Pearl Pereira.
I'm currently collecting her patterns for Baltimore Autumn thru a block of the month program.

If you'd like more information about this annual event you can visit the official website by clicking HERE.
I'll be sure to share a few pictures upon my return!

every quilt tells a story...

9 comments:

  1. I admire quilters who love do do applique! I love the look but do not like to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time ! Looking forward to seeing pictures !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like fun! Baltimore Autumn is wonderful, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a fabulous time! What an experience this will be for you. One of my stitching friends goes to Baltimore On the Prairie in Nebraska which is an offshoot of Elly's original academy.
    I can only dream....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous! Have a great time and please do bring back lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will have a wonderful time! Elly is a fun teacher! I took a class from her years ago...probably 1985 or so! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky, lucky you, have a marvelous time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting for you and your friends. That quilt is gorgeous. I have a couple of Elly's books.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...