Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A lot going on....

Greetings to all my wonderful blogging friends!

My family & I moved into a new Home 9 days ago.
Such an exciting way to start the New Year!
Unfortunately, our home is without internet service until later this weekend.

I am taking advantage of this little break by catching up on my personal "to do" list. I look forward to catching up on your creative journeys upon my return next Monday!

I hope this New Year finds everyone Healthy, Happy and Productive!

8 comments:

  1. Yikes, no internet! Going through withdrawal? Seriously, I hope the move went smoothly and you enjoy your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your NEW HOME ! How exciting !!! NO INTERNET ! WOW ! You can probably get alot done with no internet, I know I would ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be going through withdrawals. :) Missed you! Seems so many of us moved this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your new hope. wishing you a great new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new home, but look at you go on those DJs. You must be the energizer bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new home! How exciting!! I would be overwhelmed with moving.
    I love the Dear Jane blocks below.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and best wishes in your new home! Looking forward to seeing lots of projects from you this year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your new home!!! Great way to start a new year. Best wishes to you and your family.
    I just love your DJ.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...