Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

November Redwork

Here is a picture of my November Calendar girl. It's hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only 2-1/2 weeks away!

I have a LOT to be thankful for this year. My family (including my nephew, neices and their families) will be over for dinner this year and I am ever so grateful for us all to be together once again.

Sandy was much kinder to us here in VA - we were very lucky. My thoughts and prayers to all the families in those northern states. I pray for power and shelter as well as kindness and welcoming arms to those in need.

Wishing you all a Thankful November!

6 comments:

  1. Wait!! TWO AND A HALF WEEKS is all?? I'm in trouble! Your November girl sure is cute. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, time sure does fly!!! I need to go turkey hunting!! Your November girl is darling - just like the others!!! Thankful that ya'll are safe - I too, continue praying for those that suffered from Sandy!

    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your redwork girl for November.
    You will have a full house for Thanksgiving!
    So glad you are safe from the storm. It is so sad.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your November Calendar girl holding her Thanksgiving turkey. So glad you and your family were safe from Sandy. 2 1/2 weeks yikes ! I'm not ready

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you were not adversely effected by Sandy. The devastation is just horrifying! Your little redwork girl is so cute.

    ReplyDelete