Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

November Finish - barely in time

Well here she is ... Miss November!
I wasn't sure I was going to get her borders done in time, but somehow I did! The border design is my own version of "Tail Feathers" made with a series of elongated Four X blocks.

It's hard to believe that tomorrow begins the month of December.
Hopefully, I will complete December's block in a more timely fashion. It is the last block of this series and I'm anxious to have it completed.

evey quilt tells a story...

11 comments:

  1. another wonderful block! yes go make Dec's asap I can't wait to see this quilt finished, no pressure :)
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the blocks have been so special. It will be fun to see them all put together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Working along with someone else in making a project can give you the extra oomph needed to get it done. Won't be long now until you will have a finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. I, too, can't wait to see all of these blocks together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute with her carrying the turkey.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you tell me who designed the bonnet girl BOM? Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is adorable! Can hardly wait to see all the girls together!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so cute holding her Turkey ! I need to finish my block today & post it. How fun ! 1 more block and we are done ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. November went so quickly and I'm sure December will be the same, I love your border blocks they really make the block.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stitches are gorgeous. What a nice blog note new follower too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Doreen...
    I love this block. The border is really different and lovely. Your stitch work is wonderful. I can hardly wait to see the whole quilt...it will be gorgeous!!

    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete