Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Vintage Rouge is Finished!

Boy, 6 months have really flewn by! October is our final month of the Vintage Rouge sew-along. I've had a wonderful time posting the monthly tutorials to the Flickr group set up for those that participated in the BOM program.

There are 4 pieced and applique'd blocks in Month 6 - in addition to piecing the quilt top together and adding the fussy cut borders. Here is a picture of 2 of my 4 blocks for the month:

The very first picture shown above is a picture of my finished quilt top. It's hanging off a flannel wall (a bit smaller than the quilt top) I'm excited that it's ready to send off to a longarm quilter for completion. Looking forward to having this quilt on display this very holiday season.

THANK YOU to all who participated in this Sew-Along!

13 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! A merry x-mas present for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, oh my!! It is absolutely gorgeous, stunning, unbelievable, can it come to my house?!!! LOL What a wonderful addition to you holiday decor!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Doreen for hosting this sew along & for the wonderful tutorials each month. This quilt is just gorgeous and now we can enjoy it in our home for the holidays thanks to you :-D

    I am looking forward to completing my Vintage Rouge. Yeahhh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! It is absolutely breath taking!
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. You stuck to the plan and have a beautiful finish in not a very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really like the applique swags on this project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, Doreen, that is an absolutely gorgeous quilt. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go!! This looks fantabulous. Congratulations, Doreen :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! It is stunning. Just love ite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, it looks very festive indeed, love the border fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh this is just soooo beautiful job well done.
    I love it
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous finish! I love anything red I'm general, but this one looks so pretty and special.

    ReplyDelete