Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Moving Along with Jane

My Modern Dear Jane is moving along nicely. I still have some completed square and triangle blocks to upload pictures of and I'll have a dozen more blocks to add to my virtual wall by next week.

That will leave me with just 39 square blocks, 29 triangles and 2 Kites left to finish. I'm starting to feel more confident that I'll make it to the finish line! (grin)

Of course -NO rest for long, as I still have to complete my Civil War Jane too!

every quilt tells a story....

9 comments:

  1. These are BOTH just going to be GORGEOUS Quilts !

    You are SO close to finishing your Modern Dear Jane Quilt then you can concentrate on finishing your Civil War Jane Yeahhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both quilts are going to be gorgeous!! Your Dear Jane quilt will be done before you know it.
    Hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your CW Jane should go quickly since you've had all this practice analyzing and sewing your Modern Jane. Thanks so much for the great tutorials!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good 'Reen, i love them both, but you are really taking it out there with you Kaffe. I am about to pick up and follow some of your tutes for my remaining triangles and Kites, i am so glad for your help with them

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress on both of your DJ's, I just love your modern one. I need to start back on my blue DJ and finish the quilting which will get me a little bit closer to finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. for some reason I missed that you were doing two quilts at the same time. you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Doreen...so sorry I haven't visited. I absolutely adore your fall table topper! The colors are gorgeous. And the fall quilt is lovely.
    The "Jane's" are stunning! I am in awe of the patience and time you have taken to do these quilts. I love them!! Your choices of colors makes them just perfect!

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete