Pages

Monday, September 24, 2012

Busy with Jane

These are some of the little Jane blocks I've made over the past month. And here are a few of the triangles I've made:

Last week I worked on 2 corner kites and 9 applique' blocks. I'll share pictures of those once I've completed my last little block.

I'm excited to begin the first week of Autumn! Hubby bought me a beautiful jelly roll last month called Give Thanks by Deb Strain for Moda.

In addition - I've purchased 3 yds of a background fabric and cut that into 2-1/2" strips. Now I'm ready to make a super quick & clever Strip Quilt. Stay tuned for pictures of the finished top this week!

every quilt tells a story...

11 comments:

  1. Busy, indeed. Finished this week? Cannot wait to see! I do love your modern Jane blocks, especially the border triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at all of those DJ Blocks you made ! Just gorgeous!

    Can't wait to see what you make with this GIVE THANKS jelly roll ! How sweet of hubby to buy that for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Jane blocks! They have a modern feel to them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! awesome blocks. My favorite is that purple one that looks like a broken pin wheel.
    How nice of your hubby to buy some fall fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Jane blocks are "just so right!!!" Thanks for sharing!! The fabrics in the jelly roll look scrumptious!! Can't wait to see your project!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh..it excites me everytime you post pictures of your Jane. I so need to get back to mine....and I will. There are just other things calling my name to be first. But...you motivate me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Dear Jane blocks are gorgeous! Love your new jelly roll.
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to see what you make with that jelly roll, it's nice to make something quick and easy after making Dear Jane blocks - which are just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.silks saree

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Aunt' Reen! I love your blocks! Those all are so beautiful! Congrats! And thank you very much for your visit to my blog and for your nice words to my blocks! Have a nice Sunday! A big hug!

    ReplyDelete