Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

June Redwork block

It's hard to believe we are half-way thru the year already! I love the month of June. Tending the vegetable garden and watching the hummingbirds flit about the flowering shrubs is one of my favorite past times.

I'll have lots of show & tell on my blog this month. Projects I'm working on are Dear Jane(civil war & modern), Vintage Rouge, Calendar Girls(redwork) and 2 applique' projects - Evening Blooms & Batchelor Buttons.

Wishing everyone a Happy & Productive June!

every quilt tells a story....

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You are one busy lady these days! This little block is adorable...
    Looking forward to your project updates.
    I'm working on the 2nd set of blocks...loving it!

    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Nancy W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe half the year is gone already either. Looking forward to seeing your applique projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your progress reports.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The more projects the merrier I say, looking forward to reading more about them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooo looking forward to seeing your progress!! I too love June (if it isn't too hot!) - gardening, cool mornings, hummingbirds, cicada, lightening bugs, etc!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many projects, so little time!! Darling redwork block.

    ReplyDelete