Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Vintage Rouge BOM Month #1


Here is Block #1 of the Vintage Rouge 6 month BOM program by Marcus Brothers.
 I'm hosting a free sew-along for quilter's that are making this quilt. It's a forum to help motivate, exchange tips/ideas and share your pictures and progress. You can find easy assembly tips/tutorials each month by clicking HERE.

 I really like this quilt!  I'm looking forward to sharing with you the blocks each month and of course, the finished Vintage Rouge quilt.

every quilt tells a story...

7 comments:

  1. This will be a Beauty...love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really lovely block Doreen, but I am going to resist, I think I should be finishing some things instead of starting new things :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colors are wonderful, Doreen...this is going to be a treasure!

    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this block and the fabrics are just gorgeous ! I am looking forward to participating in this sew - along with you !

    Thank You !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! That's a beautful block.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doreen, what a pretty block. I love the fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed this post!! I'm loving the Vintage Rouge blocks!! such lovely fabrics and beautiful piecing!!

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete