Friday, March 9, 2012

Vintage Rouge BOM coming in MAY


I am SO excited - the shop sample kit came in for this gorgeous quilt and I get to sew it! This beautiful BOM program rolls out in May and Tiffany (the shop owner)of Quilter's Corner is already taking sign up's for the Club.

What I love about this Block of the Month program is that it only runs for 6 Months (May thru Oct) short enough for folks to have the top sewn & quilted for Christmas. And the club comes with a BONUS Table Runner project too!

I'm going to host an Online Sew-a-Long for this BOM quilt starting in May. I will have a SAL Button posted to the right side of my blog)
Anyone can sign up for the free Sew-Along (regardless where you purchased your kit) But here is a special bonus - If you purchase your kit thru Tiffany's shop HERE and enter the discount code AUNTREEN - then Tiffany will include a $20 Gift certificate in with your first month's shipment. This gift certificate can be applied toward any online purchase thru her shop.

Here is a sneak peek at the fabric bundles for the quilt


every quilt tells a story....

8 comments:

  1. How lovely!!! It will be gorgeous!! Looking forward to your progress! I'll decline the SAL, but will follow along to see others!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous quilt! I'm sure you'll have a lot if fun leading SAL, too. I'll look forward to seeing your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt is just gorgeous ! Look at all of those yummy fabrics ;-) You are such a lucky girl to be able to sew this quilt !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh,it is a gorgeous quilt. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous quilt!!! Those fabrics are very yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The quilt is beautiful, but after seeing the fabric bundles, I like it even more. Great fabrics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Doreen...this quilt is beautiful. Congratulations on being able to sew it!!
    I am going to order the kit...I just can't resist!

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Nancy W.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been drooling over this since yesterday! Gorgeous quilt and the fabrics are simply to die for. So tempting!!! Lucky you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...