Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

New Sewing Machine Cover


I received this beautiful sewing machine cover from my dear friend SUE for Christmas. I was totally surprised and it was love at first sight! Sue made this for me using fabrics from Fig Tree Quilts.

Check out the fancy,narrow binding she sewed along the bottom of my cover. It fits just perfectly over my Bernina!
Now my machine will be dust free AND beautiful to look at when not in use.
Thank you Sue - you are SEW Wonderful!

every quilt tells a story...

10 comments:

  1. It is very pretty, but is your machine EVER not in use?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Reen,
    I adore you sewing machine cover and those fabrics are gorgeous!
    Your CW block are so pretty as well. You have been busy!
    Glad you are back!
    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO glad you like your sewing machine cover Doreen. Looks like it fits just right ;-) When I saw that fabric I thought of you :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sewing machine cover is a beauty, so nice of Sue to remember you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a useful and beautiful gift!! I've been meaning to make a few of them myself but have just never gotten to it!!! Sue did a lovely job making it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a thoughtful gift! Bernie looks snug as a bug and quite sophisticated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful, I have wanted to make one of those for a long time
    wonder is she used a pattern do you know?
    love the fabrics she chose too!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Doreen. So nice to have you back. I love your CW blocks and the Bernina cover is beautiful, you sure have a nice friend there.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sue made you an awesome cover...just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty. the fabric is so rich looking.

    ReplyDelete