Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Updating my Civil War block progress

I created a virtual quilt grid to track my Barbara Brackman Civil War quilt. I'm still undecided about how I will sash the finished quilt. For now - I'm just going with a neutral tan "pretend" sashing.
Here are the last few blocks that didn't make it into my blog posts.
I've been pretty good about completing each block on time. Posting them to my blog has been another story. (sigh)
From now on - if I don't create an individual post of each block, I will still update my virtual quilt for all to see.

every Quilt tells a story...

5 comments:

  1. How nice to see your progress on your virtual quilt grid ! What a great idea :-) I just love your choice of colors in the red , white , blue and cream colors. The quilt blocks are just gorgeous !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CW quilt is looking good, I think I have a reasonable amount of CW fabrics now so I can think about starting to make a few blocks. I should be able to catch up easily enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all beautiful! Great idea regarding your quilt grid!

    I am thinking about doing this project. But right now I am trying to orginize my fabric. Puting them back into color bins--- :(

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just not as computer savvy as you. Wish I knew how to set the pics into my grid. All your blocks look so wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! Beautiful blocks indeed. I´m also considering to attend Barbaras project.

    ReplyDelete