Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sneak Peak - Doll Quilt Exchange



This is a tiny peek at the doll quilt I am working on for Carolyn.
We are participating in a doll quilt swap hosted by Christine over at Once Upon a Quilt.
I decided to make Carolyn's little quilt a bit scrappy using 1800's reproduction prints and a bit of hand applique'. I'll post a larger "peek" next week. One of the entire quilt will have to wait until the exchange has been completed.
(just a few weeks from now)

every Quilt tells a story...

5 comments:

  1. How enticing - your block looks so well made. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, you are almost criminal showing us such a pretty thing!! lol I like the star applique with a center hole on the stripe shirting background a lot!!! Lucky Carolyn!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOhhh, I love that block! That is a great fabric combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am lucky---WOW, I'm excited to see more!!

    Thank you "Doreen" for the sneak-peak and the little tease----Every stitch of your hand applique design will be treasured!

    Hugs, Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete