Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Final Sneak Peek of Doll Quilt Exchange


Well this is the 2nd and final little Sneak Peek of the doll quilt I'm making for Carolyn. Sorry I can't show you any more of it yet. Once Carolyn receives it then I'll post a picture of the finished piece. I'll be mailing this off to Carolyn on Monday.

If you'd like to see some of the finished quilts from this exchange - there will be pictures posted on Christine's Blog around the 10th of March.

every Quilt tells a story....

11 comments:

  1. OMG! I am loving what little I see. I would have a hard time giving that one away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love this little doll quilt ! Look at all that detail. A true work of art !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to see a little sneak peek Doreen, lovin the colors, fabrics and a hand applique doll quilt.... Oh my, I will be close to the mail box!!! Hugs, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am drooling over this little doll quilt. Wish I were the recipient. Is this your own pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very interesting, can't wait till we see the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hardly wait to see the full quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been trying to respond to you by e-mail and it keeps getting bounced back. Just thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what I see so far, wow wish that was being mailed to my house!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just joined your blog because I am a new quilter and your quilts are beautiful. I love the sneak peek of what you have been working on.I hope you come by and check out my blog, I don't have my quilt that I am working on, on the post but a few posts down you with see some of my quilts I have been collecting.

    Blessings to Quilting,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I´m quite sure that this quilt will look adorable!! I can hardly wait...

    ReplyDelete