Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

6 little JANES for the week



After a couple fairly easy weeks, I chose to hand piece and/or applique' most of my little Janes this time around. The first block was my favorite - Snowflake Melt. In part for it's vibrant Valentine red hue and for the snow flakes that settled upon my windowsill this week while I was sewing it.

H-9 Snowflake Melt - 16 pieces, hand applique' and machine sewn
H-6 Pie Sale - 21 pieces, hand sewn
H-1 Peek-a-Boo - 20 pieces, machine sewn
G-13 Molly's Muffins - 13 pieces, hand and machine sewn
H-5 Michaels Motorcycle - 20 pieces, machine sewn
G-11 Decisions, Decisions - 13 pieces, hand applique' and machine sewn

I completed my 80th block this week!
It feels so good to say that...(grin)

every Quilt tells a story...

7 comments:

  1. My favourites to make from that lot were H6 and H1. You're nearly halfway there now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 80TH BLOCK DOREEN !!!!

    My favorites this time is H9 and H6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Doreen, Congratulations on your finishes. Your little "Janes" are all beautiful! You are an inspiration with the lovely work you do!

    Have a wonderful weekend. Hugs, Carolyn:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good~~and congratulations on your 80th block! Snowflake is exceptionally striking~~I agree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have been busy this week. Beautiful blocks. 80 blocks so far? What an accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on making 80 blocks so far. They are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...quilt of a lifetime!!Happy Valentines Doreen...

    ReplyDelete