Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 2 of January jane blocks



Here are the 6 Jane blocks I worked on this past week.
All were fairly simple for me to assemble and I was grateful for that. It allowed me the chance to catch up on my 2 sew along projects.

I1 Ralph & Nelda's Wedding - 11 pieces, machine sewn
I2 Kaye's Courtyard - 13 pieces, machine sewn
I3 Family Album - 21 pieces, machine sewn
G1 Hattie's Hen House - 8 pieces, hand applique'
H7 Bennington Star - 25 pieces, hand sewn
H13 Farm Fields - 7 pieces, machine sewn

every Quilt tells a story...

4 comments:

  1. I am cheering you on. You are doing such a great job plugging along on this project. You blocks are turning out so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really starting to fill up that chart now Doreen, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this group of 6 blocks this week. I especailly love the Kaye's Courtyard block. I love the fabric & simplicity of the block.



    KEEP GOING DOREEN YOU ARE ON A ROLL !!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful blocks. You are making great progress on your Jane.

    ReplyDelete