Pages

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Another round of Jane Blocks



I finally picked up with Jane again!
Still waiting for my first grandchild to arrive, so I've decided to channel all my energy into sewing. Here is the list of my accomplishments for the week:

F3 Snowball - machine sewn - 17 pieces
E1 Aunt Exie's Phlox - hand applique' - 5 pieces
F7 Star Struck - machine sewn - 21 pieces
D1 Alison's Guiding Light - machine sewn - 23 pieces
D12 Crossed Swords - hand & machine sewn - 19 pieces
E10 Five & Dime - hand applique' & machine sewn - 6 pieces


Definately my favorite block of the week! I will forever remember this block as the one I made while waiting for my grandson to come light up my world! (very big grin)

every Quilt tells a story...

6 comments:

  1. Aren't they beautiful ! The colors are wonderful together. We love seeing these blocks, and we can already see how fabulous the quilt is going to be when they are put together. Have a very Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Doreen ! I love these blocks , the fabrics are just perfect ! You made 6 blocks in 2 days WOW! You will have the gorgeous quilt done in plenty of time for your 50th b-day. How exciting for you to wait for the birth of your grandson.

    HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIEND !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent way to channel nervous energy!! Soon, you will be too busy holding and helping with that little bundle of joy to make too many Jane blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you go! They are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another pretty blocks! Your work is gorgeous!!! Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Beautiful blocks. You have been busy and they are all wonderful.

    Happy New Year, Carolyn

    ReplyDelete