Pages

Monday, November 22, 2010

Giving Thanks!



This is my favorite Redwork block of the quilt series - so far!
Just 3 more days until Thanksgiving! Gosh, how quickly November is flying by.
Dinner will be at our house this year and I am ever so Thankful for the opportunity to gather again with Family.

We are expecting our first grandchild within the next 4 weeks!
It is one of the greatest blessing my husband & I could ever imagine and one that we are extremely THANKFUL for this holiday season.

Whatever your plans are this Thursday - may your day be filled with Joy!

Wishing everyone a Healthy & Happy Thanksgiving!

every quilt tells a story...

5 comments:

  1. This will truly be a joyous season for you and your husband!! Family is everything, isn't it? I'm cooking for our small family this year. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I for one know how blessed you will be with this brand new grandbaby. I have three under the age of 6 and I can't remember what lifee was like without them. Have a great Thanksgiving Doreen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking that I need something in redwork for Thanksgiving. Your piece is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doreen I love your redwork, and congratulations on your first grandbaby, what a blessing. Have a nice Thanksgiving and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete