Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Getting Back to Jane



It's been a few weeks since I've worked on my Dear Jane quilt.
In honor of my return from Paris I found the PERFECT block to begin my journey again. F13 titled Tour de France

Ever since I began this quilt journey in May...I'm constantly amazed at how much my life journey and my JANE block journey have become so entwined.
I am finding this to be one of the most fullfilling journeys I've ever embarked on!

every Quilt tells a story...

4 comments:

  1. Doreen this is the most PERFECT DJ block after your trip to PARIS!!! I just LOVE your TOUR de France block

    WELCOME HOME !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doreen, I hope you enjoyed Paris, it is amazing CITY. And your block Tour de France is beautiful, very nice fabric. I'm working on this one at the moment.
    Looking forward seeing some more pictures from your trip.
    Take care
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful block Doreen, I'm sure that in the future when you look at it on your quilt it will bring back wonderful memories of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Doreen. Love the pink fabric you chose.

    ReplyDelete