Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

6 more blocks - and another ROW complete!


There was a lot of Chocolate involved this week!
Most of it was fabric :D
I'm happy to say another row is complete!
Pass the M&M's please....lol

C13 Lakota Sioux - this was my favorite block of the week:
Autumn is my most beloved season, so finding this acorn & oak leaf fabric in pink & brown was really special. I think it fits in perfectly with my Cherry Chocolate color scheme and I have a feeling it will become one of my top 10 favorite blocks.

...every Quilt tells a story!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Doreen,
    This group is really lovely. Lots of intricate piecing in these squares. Your acorn/oak leaf print is very pretty. I can see why you love it!

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Doreen, you have been really busy, I like your eye of the cyclone, it has come out really well, C13 is great as well, nice how the little pink squares pick up the acorn colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your motivation. Your blocks are great and I think I will have to live vicariously through you. I have way too much going on to even get to my DJ even though I put her back up on my design wall to remind me that she is still waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great progress and what gorgeous colours you are using!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep wondering if I could live long enough to make a Dear Jane Quilt. Your site has made me want to more than ever. I love that grid showing your progress. Can't wait to see the how you progress. Thanks for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are absolutely gorgeous, what a wonderful fabric, specially the one you use in C-13. I'm also a autumn-person. Good progress. Thank you for sharing it keeps me going.

    ReplyDelete