Pages

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Look What I Received!



This is the amazing quilt I received from the Mini Embroidery Quilt Exchange! I was very fortunate that Rosemary Dempster received my name!
She is a VERY talented and generous person.

Knowing my love for historical quilts & fabrics, Rosemary purchased some Jane Austen reproduction material (called Winchester) to make this beautiful quilt for me. Red & Yellow is my favorite color combination and I just LOVE LOVE this quilt!


The red embroidery, hand quilting and tiny prairie points are gorgeous!
I will always treasure this little quilt - THANK YOU Rosemary!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how lovely Doreen. Love the red embroidery and look at those little prairie points...beautiful!
    Thank-you so much for adding the giveaway info...I very much appreciate it!

    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, I love the redwork, the flowers and the bee trail. Definitely something to treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doreen what beautiful work. Your one lucky gal ;)

    ReplyDelete