Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

In the Pink - week 4 of DJ


A bit late posting these due to a long & busy weekend away.
My theme for the week was In the Pink. With only 3 days at home last week, I fell short of my goal to complete 6 blocks.
The Northern Virginia quilt show is this Friday - Sunday, so it will be another short week for sewing time again.
I have a feeling I'll be sewing a few extra blocks in June. (grin)

Seeing that it's Tuesday already - I best get busy choosing my next 6 blocks and the fabrics to pair them with!

Wishing everyone a Happy & Productive week!

5 comments:

  1. I can see your grid starting to fill up, it won't be long before you have a complete line :)
    Some days you get on a roll and the blocks just seem to sew themselves, so I think you will catch up before long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like these blocks Doreen. Very pretty colors. So exciting to see all of the new blocks take shape. Love it!

    Have a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doreen, these are beautiful! Pink is one of my favorite colors. They look like they are kind of hard blocks, so don't be hard on yourself. I think you are doing GREAT with this project!

    Have fun at the quilt show! Wish I could be there!

    Hugs,

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quilts! It's been nice visiting here.
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doreen your blocks are gorgeous, I love your colors. Your are really doing great job on those tiny blocks

    ReplyDelete