Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mini Embroidered Quilt ready to Swap



Finished this up with only a few days to spare! (whew)
Here is the little mini embroidered quilt I made to swap.
We started with this embroidery pattern titled Be Amongst the Daisies.
Originally in Redwork - it was designed by Lenna Green of Little Green Cottage. (free patterns are on her Stitching Cow website)




We were given personal freedom to choose our own colors, fabrics and border designs with our partner in mind. This mini quilt measures 10' x 12" in size.
It's a SECRET who I'm giving it to...I hope she is pleasantly surprised!

3 comments:

  1. Doreen, This is absolutely adorable, I'm sure your secret pal will love your beautiful mini-quilt. Thank you for posting the website, I have already downloaded this pattern.

    Take care.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doreen, how beautiful! I love your color choices and the embroidery work sets it all off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Doreen,
    I am sooooo happy)))))))))))
    It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautifull.
    You have done a very very great job.
    Thank you so mutch from germany.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete