Friday, April 2, 2010

Nature's Own Easter Eggs




It's Good Friday, the day I typically dye my Easter eggs.
Last year I enjoyed sharing recipes on how to make natural organic Easter dyes.
This year (for the first time) I won't be dying eggs.

Instead I will reflect on and admire natures own pallette of wonder. There are several varieties of Hens that lay beautiful colored eggs. Although each hen will only lay one color of egg - they can be bluish, greenish, pinkish brown, gray, white, golden or brown. If you are ever fortunate enough to come across eggs laid by Aracana, Ameraucana or Easter Egger Hens, you are sure to be delighted by their NATURAL beauty!

Wishing you all the Joy of Easter!



For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish,but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...