Friday, March 6, 2009

A View of Life from my Window

I look for the sunset every evening - and in its blaze or pastel dim.....
I embrace the stillness and savor it's divine beauty.
And I'm grateful for the day that God has given me.


  1. Doreen your blog is looking GREAT!

    Yes, we all should be thankful for each day. Thank you for that's so true.

  2. What a beautiful picture, reminds me of the many nights I spent on the back porch in Oklahoma...watching the sunsets there:)

  3. Thanks girls, I'm really blessed to be able to see sunsets like these from my front porch & windows.

  4. Doreen

    What a lovely blog !

    What a beautiful picture & lovely music

    Big Hugs


  5. Doreen I have a blog award for you have done such a Great job at getting your first blog up and running !!! Stop by my blog and pick up your award when you can

    Hugs ..Sara of Sweet Magnolias